Sunday, October 14, 2012

Written and illustrated comics by Pradip Chakraborty. Looking for Publisher for this.

This is a sample comics layout page of my story. I am looking for a good Publisher. The comics will have a good and strong storyline and this style of illustrations. The story is written by me.

The comics will have Adventure, Action, Drama, Emotion, Fantasy, Fun, and love. The target age group is young children, teenagers, and young people. 

A perfect feature film can also be created. In that case, I can help to create a beautiful storyboard for the film.

Please mail me if you have any proposal about this - pradiparts@gmail.com

1 comment:

pradiparts said...

It is first two page of my newly created Bengali comics. I am looking for publisher. The comics is full of adventure,action emotion and comedy. If any publisher is interested, please contact me. I can show him the script and high res files of these page. Please contact me - pradiparts@gmail.com. Phone - 9836214089