Thursday, September 4, 2008

Illustration for Ramayana comics by Pradip Chakraborty


This is my comic book illustration work. This is two comics page from Ramayana in Bengali language. This is not yet published. I am looking for a publisher. 
I have created these two page as a sample. The rest of the work is yet to be done. Mail me - pradiparts@gmail.com
a page from "Ramayana" comics. Script and illustration by Pradip Chakraborty

a page from "Ramayana" comics. Script and illustration by Pradip Chakraborty

1 comment:

pradiparts said...

It is first two page of my newly created Bengali comics. I am looking for publisher. The comics is full of adventure,action emotion and comedy. If any publisher is interested, please contact me. I can show him the script and high res files of these page. Please contact me - pradiparts@gmail.com. Phone - 9836214089